CodeFest NetCom 2020
The competition provides a great opportunity for student to showcase their networking abilities and gain visibility among talent recruiters in the growing ICT and networking field. NetCom competition is open to any student who is currently enrolled in any university/institute in Sri Lanka.
Team Size: Maximum 4 Members
Those who have already registered in a degree program in a state university or higher education institute in Sri Lanka.
Rules and Regulations:
- A team should consist of maximum 4 members.
- Any number of teams can participate from a university, but a team should only have members from a single university.
- The panels of judges’ decision are the final decision.
- All teams must register through the registration link before the closing date
- The winners authorize SLIIT to use their names, photographs, and statements regarding the prizes for advertising or other purposes, without any compensation.
Number of Rounds : The competition will have only one round
Cash Prizes :
- Winner - 30,000.00 LKR
- 1st Runner - 20,000.00 LKR
- 2nd Runner - 10,000.00 LKR
|Competition Details||Date||22nd of February 2021 - 11.00am onwards|
|Problem definition||Teams will be given a Multiple choice questions to be answered. Then they will need to face for the packet tracer challenge.|
|Selection process||Teams who score overall highest mark for will be selected as Winner, 1st Runner up and 2nd Runner up. 10 merit awards also will be selected.|